Design and implementation of telecommunication systems for Karanj/Parsi desalting plant, to facilitate communication between Karanj-Parsi desalting-dehydration plant, and Sarband telecommunication center.
- Providing various types of voice and data interfaces on PCM multiplexer
- Special ATEX-Approved telephone sets to be installed in hazardous areas
Scope of Work
- Telecommunication systems
- Two “one plus one” redundant microwave radio base stations in each end of the microwave link between Karanj and Sarband , with 4 E1s capacity working in 2.5-2.7GHz UHF Band.
- Two PCM multiplexers of one E1 capacity to provide voice and data interfaces (2Wire/ 4Wire, 4W E&M and data).
- An IP-based PABX system in Karanj site to provide 128 extension lines, upgradeable to 256 lines, and including attendant consoles and telephone sets; also explosion proof and weather proof telephone sets with appropriate acoustic hoods are provided for outdoor and hazardous areas of the project.
Scope of Supply
- Management Software
- Telephone Console
- Explosion-Proof Telephone, Ex Resistel
- UPS : PSP (Iran)
- Microwave Radio System : Micromodje (Iran)
- Antenna, 2.5 GHz Grid : Micromodje (Iran)
- PCM Multiplexer system