Implementation of telecommunication and SCADA along the TAGP , encompassing 9 launcher/receivers (L&R), 42 block valves, and 5 compressor stations
- Project management along 650 Km pipeline with 58 various geographically distributed telecom stations
- Integration of various telecom systems in order to meet voice, data and safety requirements of the pipeline
- Handling different geo-climatic factors in project execution from Saveh to Oroomiyeh
Scope of Work
- Telecommunication systems
- SDH fiber optic transmission system along the pipeline
- PCM access equipment
- Synchronization equipment
- SDH/PCM network management systems and test equipment
- Usage of fiber optic cable (the backbone of the telecommunication network) to provide data network for distribution of voice and data services as well as transmitting the pipeline’s SCADA data.
- VHF conventional radio system enabling mobile communication along the pipeline, and with the control rooms, using required UHF links, telecommunications towers and antennas.
- Hotline telephone and emergency call system
- Control systems
- RTUs in various stations to acquire pipeline related data and transfer them via fiber optic backbone of the telecommunication network.
- Instruments such as pressure transmitters, temperature transmitters & cathodic protection transducers to interface between the field and the SCADA system in central control rooms.
- Power systems
- DC power supply and distribution systems to provide the required energy for telecommunication and SCADA systems.
- Solar subsystem to supply green electricity from the sun.
- Civil work
- Construction of 56 telecom buildings in block valve stations
- Construction of 2 Central telecom & control buildings in Tabriz and Saveh main stations
- Foundation laying and installation of telecom towers
- Implementation of grounding and lightning protection systems
Scope of Supply
- SDH Multiplexer : Nokia Siemens Networks (Germany/China)
- PCM Multiplexer : Nokia Siemens Networks (Germany)
- SYNC Equipment : Symmetricom (USA/ Switzerland)
- NMS : Nokia Siemens Networks (Germany)
- Test Equipment : JDSU, EXFO, ANRITSU, 3M
- RTU : Brodersen (Germany)
- VHF radio system : Tait (New Zealand)
- Solar system : Naps (Finland)
- Battery : Platin Iran (Iran)
- Rectifier/Charger : PSP (Iran)